Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I am worried about Liverpool tbh. Think they would have won this game if Wolves pressed them. We were really bad today. Everton went there and got a point with 10 men.

They scored an offside handball goal! If you mean it would have got disallowed Vs Liverpool then yes they would have won.

It seemed like our passing was far below our best today. Too many times we gave the ball away cheaply. Sometimes in areas where you just can’t afford to do so. Other times it ended a promising attack.

Ultimately though, it just wasn’t our day. At least we came away with a point.

This is the view to carry through the week. Well, until tomorrow when I go 'n watch MCWFC!

Perhaps with the performance by the Premier League Officials today, we should count our lucky stars that they actually got the offside decision right in the first half. Pretty damning on their part, that it's surprising they got a big call right isn't it?

I think I've noticed a pattern, the commentators always start mentioning the squad outlay/cost when the officials are having questionable performances... almost as if to say ah well they have spent more money so wrong decisions don't matter?

Atkinson has just been announced for the games against Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and the Rags. They have almost double the amount of fouls but we get more booked than them. 2 penalty’s (1 stonewall), handball and offside goal against us. Anything niggly fouls for them given,no such thing for us.

I agree with those who say we were not 100% at the races but you can bet your bottom dollar that the whistling wanker in the middle then gives the opponent on that day every fucking chance he can.

Not sure how you can claim Silva's is a stonewall pen. He goes to shoot and kicks Neves' leg. I'd have been very disappointed if that had been given.

We got lucky with the goal but we had the same as you away at Leicester last week. Hit the woodwork three times and had fortunate goals against us. We were owed a bit of luck. It wasn't offside either!

On the balance of play I thought we played well enough to deserve a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.