Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I was surprised this week with how cocky and rag like many posters were in the pre match thread declaring easy wins. If the cup game was anything to go by you knew we would be in for a difficult game. Don't know why more teams don't come at us as we aren't anywhere near as comfortable that way. We was the better team in terms of possession and chances created and missed but we were miles off our best. Man for man I don't think anyone had a decent game, Sane when he came on was dreadful. Just one of them days, not too downbeat I don't think a lot of teams will go there and have it comfortable.

Crazy how we don't make more of terrible decisions like that, their goal and the Silva non penalty was a disgrace, Sky talking like it is luck was a farce too. Their manager compared it to Leicester getting a deflection the week before, fucking idiot.

I am not talking about the offside goal. I am talking about our general play today. We were incredibly sloppy at times.
But if the officials did the job properly we won. So saying Liverpool would have won doesn't really fit.

Sorry... but no matter who you are or who you’re playing .... celebrating a draw at home like that is fuckin SMALL TIME

Oakiecokie - we hit the woodwork three times, their keeper made two unbelievable saves but yes we were sloppy at time but it's a little bit of an overreaction to say we were shit. Wolves battled hard but we still had 18 attempts and 71+% possession. At least we didn't lose, it's a long season. Last year we dropped points at home to Everton and still ended up with 100 points. Just enjoy the ride, Pep will make sure they don't repeat those sloppy moments next time.
I think too may fans think that teams should just roll over and let us win.By our standards we were poor today or shit,whichever word we want to use.
I`m happy with a point and personally I think teams are going to rely on counter attacking us.
Just one of those days today as we certainly wern`t our usual fluent self and I have to say Wolves worked very hard for a point.Well done to them.

Football needs VR at the top level, the world cup showed us how important it is.
Great goal by Laporte, wolves played well. After what city did last season teams will look to take the champions scalp, and wolves had the team to do it early in the season.
This team is still needs to instill a bit more ruthless arogance to be a dynasty. This isa good wakeup call before liverpool, if we best them i can see us winning it all this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.