Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Officials making mistakes are part of the game and always have been. None of the city players even appealed for the handball even though on the replay it was very clear.

Hitting the woodowork is missing the goal....it means we weren't good enough in that split moment.

Saying their game plan was only successful was only down to the officials is disrespectful and arrogant. Wolves played really well, defending well and attacking when they could well. We weren't anywhere near our best and sloppy at times giving the ball away in dangerous postions..some of this was down to our sloppiness but some was also down to the gam plan and when and where wolves pressed...they focussed on pressing Mendy knowing he wants to use his left foot all the time even for simple passes and cut off his passing channels for his left foot, forcing him into making passes he didn't want to. they pressed Kompany and walker but not Laporte as much.

Ferna wasn't allowed to get on the hat turn anywhere near as much and David silva had his space restricted (though being the player he is he managed to still play well)...they pressed Ilky as he struggles under pressure and did

Wolves were deserving of a draw (but maybe not how they got it with a goal that should have been disallowed)

I don't understand why a team who is largely outplayed & scores with a handball, deserves a draw.

It's patronising to them imo.

We would not be saying Utd deserved a draw in the same game.

But the whole point of VAR is they can zoom in and slow down from multiple angles to give correct decisions at the crucial goals, penalties etc

Our players shouldn't have to do the official's jobs

Its ridiculous to suggest the players should be fully aware of a close offside decision when they are watching the flight of a ball from a cross in that position. Ludicrous in fact.

But the whole point of VAR is they can zoom in and slow down from multiple angles to give correct decisions at the crucial goals, penalties etc

Our players shouldn't have to do the official's jobs

Most viewers just watching the telly can see blatant offsides, fouls or handballs is what you posted, hence why I asked did you see either offside or the handball. Our players, for their goal did not challenge anything because they didn't see anything

Most viewers just watching the telly can see blatant offsides, fouls or handballs is what you posted, hence why I asked did you see either offside or the handball. Our players, for their goal did not challenge anything because they didn't see anything

The person in the best position in the world, to see it, was the linesman. None of the players, the ref or the tv cameras were in a good position to see it, but he had a perfect view.

If he can't see it from there, he should just fuck off & do something else for a job.

Dave got booked for dissent for complaining to the ref about the challenge on him,we get carded for that when most teams don't,as it happened vinny put his hand up for their goal

Viewers are restricted to one camera view from the media provider, VAR reviewers are not, they have multiple cameras to clarify key decisions and get the obvious ones right. To suggest VAR would be "inept" and decisions would not be corrected is false IMO.

Why is he being thick, he is right, we dropped two points

technically he is wrong as we were never in a position to drop 2 points as we were never in front

but from an on paper view playing wolves is a game where we should win so from that point of view yes we dropped 2 points

i've not seen it but i wonder if he was making it seem worse than it really was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.