Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

A decent point that at the end of the season potentially.

We were not at our best but can’t always be.

yup thats how I see it.

Liverpool will. be probably 2pts ahead of us by the end of the weekend but its a long season and they will drop points away from Anfield as well

wolves deserve a point not cause city missed a point blank header or because we hit the woodwork three times....they deserved it for what they did and how they played...not how we did things...they got a bit of luck with the decision but over the course of the match in what they were doing they did equally well in as what we were trying to do

No they didn't, we hit the woodwork 3 times had a point blank header hit the keeper & could have had two pens.

Arsenal would have got a point with the same fortune.

Ederson - 6.5 Not much to do

Walker - 5 - Going forward was no threat. Givesthe ball away a lot. Defended ok.
Kompany - 4 - Poor game all round.
Laporte - 7 - Did better than most but not really an amazing performance.
Mendy - 3 - We may have a problem here as we have a LB who is really poor at defending.

Fernandinho - 5 - Not got going this season.

Gundoghan - 5 - He’s making us notice how much we are missing KDB. Needs to improve asap.
B.Silva - 6 - Worked hard but not much came off today.
D.Silva - 6 - Did ok but with Kev missing we can’t afford him to just be average.
Sterling - 5 - Looked lively at the start but faded when we needed him.

Aguero - 5 - Took way to many touches on the ball and was running into people’s spaces.
Fuck me. I’m lost for words with that pile of shit you’ve just written. Jesus Christ we have some proper idiots following us these days!!!!

No they didn't, we hit the woodwork 3 times had a point blank header hit the keeper & could have had two pens.

Arsenal would have got a point with the same fortune.

it goes to show what levels are expected from some of our fans, i'm not talking about the pens as they are debatable

Get over what ?What you on about ? How did we drop 3 points ? We started on 6 we now on 7 points ..Did Wolves also drop 3 points or did they gain one ? Cant both have done the same .(get over it ffs) is that the latest stuff they say in the play ground .Jesus this forum gone right down hill ffs

Sorry did you not understand the post...

IT IS FOOTBALL SPEAK, how can you not understand that, we were expected to win the game and got a point, so the commentators will always say we dropped two points (not three btw) because we only got one and not three, football speak, you know like sick as a parrot, you ever seen a fucking parrot be sick ? No, thought not.

So like I said in the first post, get over it ffs.

You are right about one thing though this site has changed for the worst over the years.

Fuck me. I’m lost for words with that pile of shit you’ve just written. Jesus Christ we have some proper idiots following us these days!!!!

Sorry should I have put 8 and 9’s all round and said unlucky? Fukin daft happy clappers who can’t tell it how it is. Play well, you win 6-1. Play average away to a well organised team, you don’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.