Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I was sitting with the Wolves fans in the Billy Wright stand (as I couldn’t get a ticket for the away stand). Wolves were obviously glad for the point in the end. They worked hard and pressed us well forcing mistakes.

Didn’t see the handball as it was too far away. Will wac MOTD tonight.

As many have mentioned on here there were too many players below par and Wolves capitalised on some sloppy passing. Kompany was very poor and Costa had the better of Mendy in the first half.

One thing I noticed was how quiet our fans were. Not sure whether this was frustration but in other away matches our fans have always been in fine voice.

I thought that on tv but wasn't sure if Sky had switched off the mics. If that's not the case then they were very very poor. It was like a home game for Everton.

Sorry should I have put 8 and 9’s all round and said unlucky? Fukin daft happy clappers who can’t tell it how it is. Play well, you win 6-1. Play average away to a well organised team, you don’t.
Utter bollox mate. We’ve got the best left back in the world and you go on like he’s frontzek - google him as you probably don’t go back that far. We murdered them and we’re done by the decisions. Negative spoilt brat attitude. Or at least that is what it sounds. I’m hardly a fuckin happy clapper haha.

No they didn't, we hit the woodwork 3 times had a point blank header hit the keeper & could have had two pens.

Arsenal would have got a point with the same fortune.

are you saying hat wolves didn't work hard or weren't well organised or didn't pose a threat or didn't close us down well? If so I believe you are wrong and therefore there is no more to say. Im not sure what Arsenal have got to do with it. And one Pen yes...the second was not anywhere near a penalty (on Sergio)..the one on David was but these things happen in football

I am pretty sure Pep disagrees with you as Pep knows that Sane`s space is taken up by Mendy and is at the moment trying to get the pair to gel
I’m pretty sure he knows that BEFORE he puts Sané on the field, which is why he tells them “one inside, one outside.” Not rocket science.

And, I’m not just talking about his dribbling down the wing. Pep is protecting him in his post match comments.

Do you think Sané deserves to start? If so, on what evidence and in place of which player?

are you saying hat wolves didn't work hard or weren't well organised or didn't pose a threat or didn't close us down well? If so I believe you are wrong and therefore there is no more to say. Im not sure what Arsenal have got to do with it. And one Pen yes...the second was not anywhere near a penalty (on Sergio)..the one on David was but these things happen in football

No thsy did well.

Just not well enough to deserve a draw. They were very very lucky. Arsenal weren't & lost.

New to the forum, are you....
We rarely drop points, so I don't have much to compare it with. Anyway, we were robbed. We deserved to win easily. It happens. And the people who are whinging about the team's performance should probably find a different sport to follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.