Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I hope I'm wrong but the change of formation/set up will be the teams' undoing more than anything for the season. I still don't get why pep has decided to go with 3 at the back this season when the 4-3-3 with two wide men and the full backs tucking in to both offer support and deal with counters/maintain control was the key reason for that record breaking season. Its not like the team struggled to create chances last season and even in the games they struggled to break teams down it was always a matter of when not if they will score. It feels like tinkering just for the sake of it. Everything feels crowded in the middle and the wingers keep cutting inside so I don't get it. If it aint broke why try and change it.

No, but what do you expect ?? We aren’t going to just batter every team we play and will have some off days. League champions, two wins and a draw so far. Not much to complain about really.

Yes we could have done better, but it’s hardly bad is it or us in need of a wake up call
The way some were performing today, given the last two games, I would think a wake up call is most necessary imo and I do believe Pep will batter them behind closed doors

I was sitting with the Wolves fans in the Billy Wright stand (as I couldn’t get a ticket for the away stand). Wolves were obviously glad for the point in the end. They worked hard and pressed us well forcing mistakes.

Didn’t see the handball as it was too far away. Will wac MOTD tonight.

As many have mentioned on here there were too many players below par and Wolves capitalised on some sloppy passing. Kompany was very poor and Costa had the better of Mendy in the first half.

One thing I noticed was how quiet our fans were. Not sure whether this was frustration but in other away matches our fans have always been in fine voice.

If that was given against us, let’s say to lukaku, would you say the same?

If it was Lukaku or especially Salah, he would have gone down like a ton of fucking bricks straight away & we wouldn't even have an argument. Aguero tries to stay up thus gets fuck all off refs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.