Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I have a lot of admiration for Vinny, but he should never gave started over Stones yesterday.

Stones and Laporte should only ever be broken up unless an injury occurs or it’s a League/ FA Cup game.

Also, why did we play Bernardo Silva out in the wing when we had two out and out wingers on the bench?

It was evident enough last season that he is isn’t as effective out on the wing.

Posted in the player forum that I am sick and tired of all the stick Gundo gets. He's not one of our best 11 when all are fit but he is good enough to be in this squad...

You not see the shit about sane unbelievable!

Hmm.......
"We need a centre back" [in addition to Kompany] - as a CITY FAN I'm sure you must have noticed that we have three other centre backs in Stones, Otamendi and Laporte in addition to Kompany.
CTID is a bit of a giveaway at the end.

Kompany was at fault a hell of a lot yesterday he will be injured at some point this season. We should have stones playing most games now especially this type of game.

I would have Otamendi & stones playing every week hence we need an alternative & back up. Our defence was poor yesterday against Wolves, I rest my case

Yeh it’s a big give away CTID maybe your watching too many conspiracy docs! Lol

Wolves fan here - hope you don't mind me commenting on yesterday's game.

Thought it was highly entertaining and gripping - from our perspective, City were just wonderful the way they played the ball around, but I thought we defended and martialled City superbly. Of course we had lady luck on our side, the Wolves goal was marginal in terms of being offside though obviously VAR would have picked up that it was handball, though entirely unintentional. Wolves did create several good chances though, which is admirable against City. City were very unlucky with the woodwork, Sterling's effort was brilliant and miraculously saved by Patricio. Aguero's first shot against the post was also pure class but I felt his last minute free-kick though excellent was always just too high. Regards the penalties, I honestly don't think either were though of course we have all have seen them routinely given in those situations. You risk a penalty for the merest touch against such quality players as Aguero and Silva, though Silva was I thought playing for it by kicking his own heels, and Aguero dived in my opinion.

So yes I can fully understand City fans being totally pissed off, you should have won but purely from our perspective we fully earned a point against one of the best teams in the world, and that was a massive achievement for a club who has spent just 4 seasons in the last 37 years in the top flight. We are really progressing and what is happening to us is a dream. Forgive us for the small time celebrations yesterday, but it is just so exciting for us at present.

Anyway, I am absolutely confident you will win the league, though Liverpool might push you hard. Its great to see Manure struggle with Mourinho (well suited to each other).

Great summing up mate and you are quite right to celebrate the result as you see fit. Your players did you proud and your managers tactics and the players application of those tactics looked spot on. It was noticeable how we struggled to find the likes of David Silva in the pockets of space or B Silva isolated against one player which frequently happens by the way we move and pass the ball.

Hats off to you but your side better match that performance against Liverpool, United, Chelsea now.

Posted in the player forum that I am sick and tired of all the stick Gundo gets. He's not one of our best 11 when all are fit but he is good enough to be in this squad...
It fear my friend we may be one of very few who are prepared to give the fucker a chance. Deep down i know the others are right in many ways, I just think some of it is harsh, particularly when there are others in the team who have performed at a lower level. I'm surprised a bit though because given the shit are club has historically been through, being an eternal optimist is something I thought was sowed deep into the DNA of a fair few of are fans when it comes to the players, team and club. Never mind in terms of trying to make sure gundogan isnt always unfairly scapegoated im up for it if you are. Just need a slogan now. How about "When we win, acknowledge Gundogan". Maybe not I ll work on it fella.

Reactions: OB1

Course he is and we’re lucky to have him as such a decent option when KDB is injured.

Sadly for him Dzeko, Kolorov and Bravo no longer plays so he gets it in the neck.

Reactions: OB1
Kompany was at fault a hell of a lot yesterday he will be injured at some point this season. We should have stones playing most games now especially this type of game.

I would have Otamendi & stones playing every week hence we need an alternative & back up. Our defence was poor yesterday against Wolves, I rest my case

Yeh it’s a big give away CTID maybe your watching too many conspiracy docs! Lol
I'm not gonna enter into the debate of who's a rag or not. Particularly as I have been on the back end of that when someone has disagreed with my view. However, of more alarm to me is that you have suggested that you would have an otemendi stones partnership, that is yet to start this season over that of stones and laporte partnership who have played this season, execptionally well. Therefore Otemendi stones? Mmm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.