Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Christ it’s like the match day thread in ere, 3 goals, clean sheet, another Haaland goal, another 2 assists for KDB, goal for Phil to get him back on track after a few patchy performances, Jack scores to stick two fingers up to the media (who’ve been looking for any negative on City) another solid game for Akanji, Walker not risked, plenty of subs by Pep, no injuries picked up, played in second gear and we are Top of the league & undefeated going into the break, I think that just about covers it!
Well said sir!!

Not the prettiest game we have played, but 3 points, another Haaland goal and one for Grealish and a clean sheet,
but just goes to show what I know ? I thought KDB was well off it again today, but comes away with player of the match and 2 assist

Very good 3 points. Although we left space and it’s something to take out of the game, we added 3 points after a difficult away trip (on paper anyhow).

I give Grealish MotM because he was unjustifiably booehd. Fck m.

Ref Taylor had a good game, although he favoured Wolves slightly after their player was send off.

City have a cunnning plan to ensure they beat the Old Toilet mob, they’re going to turn up.
Ha
The thing is about that lot is that though they are far inferior in terms of football, their attack and the way they will set up will cause us issues. We have been far too easy to play through this year..Pep has said himself that there is far too much space between our lines whether that be between the back 4 and midfield or the midfield and attack....
The transitions are going to be vital as they have a hell of a lot of pace upfront.and one loss of possession will mean a long ball over the top/into the channels and we will be chasing them....we have seen wolves do it to us previously, leicester at times as well....liverpool use to do it to us (only part of their game though as they had the pressing from the front as well).
They are improved under ten hag

Christ it’s like the match day thread in ere, 3 goals, clean sheet, another Haaland goal, another 2 assists for KDB, goal for Phil to get him back on track after a few patchy performances, Jack scores to stick two fingers up to the media (who’ve been looking for any negative on City) another solid game for Akanji, Walker not risked, plenty of subs by Pep, no injuries picked up, played in second gear and we are Top of the league & undefeated going into the break, I think that just about covers it!
Amen brother

Bit disappointed with the 2nd half performance especially against 10 men. If we had gone up a few gears we could have beat these lot by 7 or 8.

Suppose that's a testament to how spoilt we are watching this team! Ha

Does anyone else think Pep includes energy conservation in his approach to games ? Not just game/week to game/week, but also more importantly over the season, trying to ensure we’ve not blown our load (pardon the pun) by March, when we could need that extra push in April/May ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.