Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Has anyone seen any mention anywhere else in the media about the alleged disruption/noise during the minute's silence from City fans in the concourse this afternoon, apart from the lovely Mr Stone?
I'm sure if you look really hard that will be some gimp somewhere who has summat to be 'exclusive ' about.
Fucking nonsense.

Only got to see bits and pieces of the match today.

Happy for Jack. Never doubted the lad. He is a good character and a good player. Hopefully he can kick on now. Another excellent buy imo.

Akanji looks a bargain. Delighted with his signing. The injury hit defence doesn’t worry me as much now we have this lad playing.

We still are not firing on all cylinders. Far too open, entertaining but still would prefer us to be a bit more compact. Teams are getting through quite easily at times. Passing is still off.

The only thing I can think of is that we are suffering some sort of hang over from the past few seasons but with the big fella up front scoring we are able to win games while not at our best.

Haaland is some player. Still not used to a forward scoring, especially not every game:-)

Why did Philips not get a game?

Come on City!

Has anyone seen any mention anywhere else in the media about the alleged disruption/noise during the minute's silence from City fans in the concourse this afternoon, apart from the lovely Mr Stone?
I've not seen it mentioned in the media but I was on row C and I heard it in the concourse. Embarrassing tbh.

Missed it coz of work sounds like a comfortable win and Jack played well by all accounts. Know to the serious part did Kev assist Haaland and was it a headed goal?

Get in!

Not our best but still, we look frightening when it clicks.

Can only imagine we’ll get better and better as we do click.

Buzzing for Jack. Erling is still inhuman

I was at the match - for me it was just down to some fans still in the bar area chanting - not knowing that the 1min silence had started

I don't think that it was intentional disrespect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.