Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 City with Wolves offering next to nothing going forward but being difficult to break down (at first!)

At the risk of stating the obvious, this one is massive now.

Win it and we are almost there because we have a single defeat margin of error due to the goal difference advantage.

At the risk of stating the obvious, this one is massive now.

Win it and we are almost there because we have a single defeat margin of error due to the goal difference advantage.
I agree but.... beware about GD. I think its +3, I'd we lost by 1 tonight it'd be +2. We win our two remaining by 1 and LiVARpool get a 5 goal winning margin..... remember 13th May 2012, 93:20 and all that. Still think we will win all 3.

Been dreading this one ever since it popped up in the fixture list and dreading it even more without Walker, Stones, and Laporte. We really struggled against them in the home game and we got lucky with the penalty that won it. Wolves seem like they're on the beach a bit - 3 wins in their last 11 games, 7 defeats - but you'd have thought Villa were on the beach before they gave it a go last night. Anything could happen, especially with a makeshift back four.

The one thing that's calming me down is their home record against the current top six this season:

City - N/A
Liverpool - L 0-1
Chelsea - D 0-0
Arsenal - L 0-1
Tottenham - L 0-1
United - L 0-1

Been dreading this one ever since it popped up in the fixture list and dreading it even more without Walker, Stones, and Laporte. We really struggled against them in the home game and we got lucky with the penalty that won it. Wolves seem like they're on the beach a bit - 3 wins in their last 11 games, 7 defeats - but you'd have thought Villa were on the beach before they gave it a go last night. Anything could happen, especially with a makeshift back four.

The one thing that's calming me down is their home record against the current top six this season:

City - N/A
Liverpool - L 0-1
Chelsea - D 0-0
Arsenal - L 0-1
Tottenham - L 0-1
United - L 0-1
Laporte isn’t injured as far as I know mate? Did you mean Dias? I hope you did!

I agree but.... beware about GD. I think its +3, I'd we lost by 1 tonight it'd be +2. We win our two remaining by 1 and LiVARpool get a 5 goal winning margin..... remember 13th May 2012, 93:20 and all that. Still think we will win all 3.
Yes, our gd advantage is significant but not yet decisive.

We simply have to win this otherwise there will be zero margin for error against West Ham and Villa as Liverpool will definitely win their last two games.

Nice early goal please City.

Don't worry, I know the permutations! What I mean is that if we win tonight we have an advantage of at least four goals. If we did lose at West Ham we would almost certainly maintain a good advantage going into a final game "shootout" type scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.