Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Good win, great three points, better energy and intensity from the start but other than Haaland we were not clinical in their box at all.

Other than our first goal, we didn’t create a lot and we were gifted two goals by Wolves with a penalty and a pass straight to us in their box. Could have been a tougher game than it needed to be if it wasn’t for Wolves’ generosity due to our lack of killer instinct through our own creativity.

I thought Wolves did well until we scored, but then seemed to lose their interest in getting anything after that. Confidence is fragile down the bottom I suppose.

Stones was class, Rodri and de Bruyne were good, Haaland had about half a dozen touches and got a hattrick haha… and the atmosphere was good today!
Great summary. Better from City, I liked that we went forward with the ball quicker and we pressed better. Still think we need to improve to catch Arsenal. Surprised Wolves didn’t play Podence from the start. Gave us a few problems when he came on. That Collins fella played well.

Well, I never felt more like singing the blues
City win and the scum lose.
Oh City you've got me singing the blues.
Them losing never disappoints. Even if them taking points off Arsenal would have been logically more preferable.
Them losing in the 90th minute is always a laugh.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.