Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

The Wolves manager.

"I don't want to talk about referees and VAR, but we need to go in the right direction because football is a beautiful game.

"We feel if we had 11v 11 we could do more. We move on."

I don't know what drugs he's taking but football is no beautiful game with eleven men behind the ball hit it long managers like him in it.
Thief- I never stole

Pep Guardiola on Gundogan's fitness:

"Gundogan is struggling a lot with his back and he has not performed well in the last two games. We must reflect what to do to recover him."
Probably explains a lot about how he played today, almost every corner and free kick he took were short.

What a strange game! That first half had 52 minutes played (Which should've been more) and it felt like the game had barely kicked off. Not the prettiest of 3 points ever but very important! Wolves looked like a really solid team apart from that moment of madness and some of the silly time wasting. On another day we would've been drowned out and it would have been 0-0 or a 1-0 loss, on another day it would've been about 4 or 5-0 but Coady (sp?) had the game of a life time. Noone really stood out but I think Razza takes man of the match. Job done and roll on the Christmas period!!
Imagine being a wolves fan watching that shit every week. Pathetic bunch of divers, trying to waste time. That one in the box was embarrassing. They set out for a 0-0 draw every game and hope they pinch a win.

The Wolves manager.

"I don't want to talk about referees and VAR, but we need to go in the right direction because football is a beautiful game.

"We feel if we had 11v 11 we could do more. We move on."
Do more? Oh yeah, he must be referring to all of that stuff they were doing before they went down to 10 men. Proper rearguard action for us until that.

Overall, justice was done. 3 (at least) legitimate penalties denied but given the dodgy one. Surely if it's taking that long to decide to give or not then it can't be a clear and obvious error and decision should stand regardless. Why did Fat boy Moss not add on the time it took for Jiminez's dismissal. Only played the 7mins that were added on and it must've been at least another 5 from when the foul was committed until game restarted. What a joke of an official.

getting the win all that matters when your slightly off it like that, and we definitely should have at least 2, that miss from grealish was very poor.

De Bruyne is going to need a run of games to get back to his best and that might mean a couple of shit games in the meantime, or run of fixtures up to christmas isnt too bad. Id start him in every game till then and if he's still not getting it back, return to bernardo and gundogan.
I wouldn’t play Kev. He is a liability at the moment. We seem to be talking about him playing his way back to fitness for a long time.
He looks a shadow of himself in everything about his game. Passing. Decision making and yes definitely speed and fitness.

I’d trust Foden and Grealish, who needs to get up to speed with our game, more and definitely Gundogan if he is fit enough.

Bernardo is undroppable in the league and I worry with Rodri out.

With Walker back I think Zinchenko can do enough to cover for Cancelo being out.

Our main concern with Fern not up to it anymore is how to dominate the DM position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.