Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Anyone see those nobs outside the Southstand with megaphones.? .. I think they may have been Q Anon types, and am told one had a placard proclaiming that kids were being kidnapped.…..Another placard kindly advised us that Sergio had had his booster but “looked what’s happened to him since”….

Saw that. Lunatics.

Boring.

We look so much more exciting with Foden and / or DeBruyne in the team because they will actually take a risk to create something.

Too many players out there today solely concerned with keeping the ball in the fridge than actually trying to create a chance - Grealish and Gundogan the worst culprits today.

Moss is not fit to ref the modern game, he should retire. Shocking display today fom him to both sides and lost control of game. Wolves players faking injury all the time, wasting time and then refusing to leave pitch after a red card are a disgrace to football, club should be fined/santioned. CITY well below par but 3pts is 3pts and need to learn for Leeds Tuesday.

We definitely weren’t at our best today but full credit to Wolves for a brilliant defensive performance.

Three good points for us. It’s great to get the points when you’re not at your best.
Why?

It was pathetic, like a lower league team trying to grab a replay in the cup, they are 6th in the table trying to break into the top 4, they came with zero intention of playing football and were hell bent on kicking, cheating and timewasting from the off.

You want to give full credit to a team like that?

Not me, they were fucking shit.

The worst team to visit the Etihad this season and that includes all league and Cup games. No ambition, just wanted to stick 9 men behind the ball. Their back 5 never passed the halfway line, the 3 in front of them barely got in our half. Even when they went 1 down they persisted with the negative tactics.
And don't get me started on their blatant cheating.
God help you if you have a Wolves season ticket.
Only because the rags haven’t visited yet.

I will be well pissed off if Pep shows Bielsa any respect like last season. Leeds cannot defend and should be easily beaten with effort, PACE and clinical finishing - everything that was lacking in that horror show today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.