Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I absolutely cannot stand how commentators say things like "Wolves have been excellent today".

Excellent? At what? Not playing football. They had 1 shot on target all game, and it was in the 93rd minute from a CB making a run into our area because they had nothing to lose.

The wasted time from the very first minute, were more interested in fouling our players than competing for the ball, didn't want to play football at all and eventually after their 10 man defence gave away 5 or 6 penalties, finally got one given.

They were so obsessed with time wasting, Jimenez got sent off because he forgot about the yellow card he just got and could only think about more timewasting.

Wolves were fucking shit.
That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

I will be well pissed off if Pep shows Bielsa any respect like last season. Leeds cannot defend and should be easily beaten with effort, PACE and clinical finishing - everything that was lacking in that horror show today.
Was it a below par performance? Absolutely. 5/10, if we're being generous. But I wouldn’t call it a horror show. The farce in Leipzig; now THAT was a horror show. Or that game in Portugal last spring, that we don't talk about. Or the cup final against Wigan. Now, THEY were horror shows.

Not even one of PiGMOL's whistling wankers could have delivered anything less than the seven added on. Pity we didn't score in the added time 'cos it was all the fuckin' playacting from assorted Wolves players who were going down with a mere finger poked in their eye. I would ask whoever has had a finger poked in their eye did you stay on yer feet or did you roll around or curl up in a ball? And one question for Moss, and every other refereeing ignoramus "Why are goalkeepers not cautioned for deliberately wasting time over goal kicks? Time wasting at goal kicks should automatically revert to a corner for the attacking team. Wouldn't be long before goalies were getting a bit of a charge on when taking a goal kick.
Nice and generous to other teams but how does it help City?

Really good win today against a tough horrible team. Loved the way we set about them at the start of the 2nd half and didn’t let up until we got the goal we deserved. Pep must’ve read em the riot act at HT.

Rodri Berni and Laporte had good games and Raz was back to something like his jinking best. Nice to get a clean sheet too. Solid as fuck at the back.

Some unbelievable comments. Honestly.

Anyone has any idea how hard it is to play vs a goalkeeper and another 8 players in and close around the box? With them not a not interested in playing football? And a ref allowing them to push and shove and be physical on us?

Yes we could’ve made better decisions and be more direct. But we gave it all and totally deserved the victory. And the way Wolves played they deserved to lose the way they did.

we've created enough chances to win this game 4-0 what the fuck is he on about
Guilty of a racist act of affray and his career as a professional club and England continued, further to that the BBC employ him as a pundit. I have no interest in reading or listening to anything that he says and think that it is deployable that 20 years later he is still in the public arena. Add to that he comes up with this blatant biased rubbish against City, Jonathan Woodgate go away and crawl into a hole.

Was it a below par performance? Absolutely. 5/10, if we're being generous. But I wouldn’t call it a horror show. The farce in Leipzig; now THAT was a horror show. Or that game in Portugal last spring, that we don't talk about. Or the cup final against Wigan. Now, THEY were horror shows.
Mainly because we didn’t win those games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.