Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Can someone explain why they think the penalty maybe should not have been given. From SS3 it looked a clear pen but I’ve not seen it on tv.

Why?

It was pathetic, like a lower league team trying to grab a replay in the cup, they are 6th in the table trying to break into the top 4, they came with zero intention of playing football and were hell bent on kicking, cheating and timewasting from the off.

You want to give full credit to a team like that?

Not me, they were fucking shit.
I give them credit because they were well drilled and they put their bodies on the line to stop us from scoring.

I hate to watch anti-football as much as anyone but you can’t deny Wolves made us work hard for the win today and for that they deserve credit.

The fact they are sixth just illustrates the gulf in quality between top three and the rest of the league.

Can someone explain why they think the penalty maybe should not have been given. From SS3 it looked a clear pen but I’ve not seen it on tv.

If you see it from all angles, it does look as though it largely hits his ribs and his armpit. You can blame him for having his arm out in that position, I suppose.
Anyway, as Sollozzo says in The Godfather Part I, what's done is done. By all accounts, dippers had a stonewall penalty that should have been given against them, and Chelsea were very lucky with theirs. So it's evened out today. We're top. I'll take the money and run.

Make no mistake, our attack was SHIT.
However, they deserve even less than they got. I haven't seen such an anti-football, shithousery, anti-sportsmanship performance for a long long time. I hope they go homw with their heads low because that was disgraceful to the sport.

Well done Sterling for taking your chance when it really mattered lad, that's all we can ask! Onwards and upwards blues
Shit lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-183222_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-183222_Twitter.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 52
14:26

'Man City have been fortunate'​

Man City 1-0 Wolves
1371f045-2aa9-416c-8d3f-298a81c9be00.jpg

Jonathan Woodgate
Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
Man City have been very fortunate because they haven't really created that many chances. Jose Sa hasn't had that many saves to make.
Defensively, Wolves have done really well considering they're down to 10 men. The fans are getting a bit tetchy now and this could lead into something.
Clueless cockwomble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.