Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I give them credit because they were well drilled and they put their bodies on the line to stop us from scoring.

I hate to watch anti-football as much as anyone but you can’t deny Wolves made us work hard for the win today and for that they deserve credit.

The fact they are sixth just illustrates the gulf in quality between top three and the rest of the league.
Jose would be proud of this team

Having now seen the penalty given on TV I can see why the arsewipe Yam-Yams are a bit miffed - however now having seen the other penalty claims not given I`m also a bit puzzled. I`m just amazed we`ve been awarded a penalty, a first in the league this season.

14:26

'Man City have been fortunate'​

Man City 1-0 Wolves
1371f045-2aa9-416c-8d3f-298a81c9be00.jpg

Jonathan Woodgate
Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
Man City have been very fortunate because they haven't really created that many chances. Jose Sa hasn't had that many saves to make.
Defensively, Wolves have done really well considering they're down to 10 men. The fans are getting a bit tetchy now and this could lead into something.
Those comments are made from someone who hasn't really watched the game. Sa made at least three saves that could have been a goal, and Coady headed one off the line! Another numbskull pundit!

Tough game today, always hard to play this type of opponent post CL but fuck it, we came out on top and totally deserved the 3 pts, good to see Raz finding his form

I give them credit because they were well drilled and they put their bodies on the line to stop us from scoring.

I hate to watch anti-football as much as anyone but you can’t deny Wolves made us work hard for the win today and for that they deserve credit.

The fact they are sixth just illustrates the gulf in quality between top three and the rest of the league.
I haven't been as angry at an opposition team since the Southampton timewasting of 2017-18 when we had the joy of that wonderful Raheem goal in injury time. Similar today.

I actually enjoyed a good scream at the end of the first half when that twat wouldn't leave the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.