Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the management and players could be any more focused on each game than they have been, 20 wins on the bounce, particularly in the current environment, is unbelievably good, what more proof of our focus do you want? The run might end tonight, if it does it won’t be through lack of focus. The run will end sometime, but that won’t be likely to be lack of focus either. It being a tight game tonight, which it may well be, is not due to a lack of focus
If we do lose tonight it will be because of a worldie/fluke or a right dropped bollock

You post variations of the above most of the time pre match.

I am sure you will be right eventually and you could then tell us all how right you were.

As an alternative, you could just enjoy how we are currently playing, which no other team can get near on any sort of consistent basis, that has seen us reach one final so far, be twelve points clear in the league, quarter final of FA cup, last sixteen of champions league 2-0 up from the ‘away’ leg.

Not forgetting winning 20 games straight in all comps (unbeaten in 27), a goal difference of 42-7 in those 20 games, 19 clean sheets in those 27 games, and many other amazing stats.

I notice you have then gone on to post several more times mostly negative and seemingly to be hoping we lose against Wolves, again it is what you usually do.

I will never understand how a fan of any club gets any sort of pleasure from football when they seem to want their team of choice to fulfil their prophecies of doom and gloom, what makes it even stranger is that their team of choice is absolutely fùcking smashing the league and other comps, setting countless records (countless records broken over the last few years) some examples above, and they still post the same shíte.

It’s not for me to tell you how to follow your team, but if you are a City fan, ffs try to enjoy what is happening in front of you, especially after our years of being a yoyo club hoping for a run in a cup competition.

Then again, you will probably post something actually positive and we will get beat, reverse jinx scenario, so on second thoughts carry on posting your usual negative shít!
fordyboy i reckon

According to Manchester XS Radio news, we will be 13 pts clear if we win tonight. I thought we are already 12 pts ahead but clearly I am mistaken.

Hoping this is a game we have wrapped up by HT, mentioned it before Hammers game but didn't happen, think the West Brom game was the last time it happened!

Doesn't sound like the wolves fans are confident
dear me. did i read they think martin tyler is our fan. and game isnt even on sky but on bt sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.