Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

In the grand scheme of things, losing to Wolves is no biggie, whereas losing to Arse would be.. I'd rather a defeat against Wolves than Arsenal.
I think that the team will be set up differently to how it was yesterday in the next 2 games.
I also think that Pep didn't want any further injuries to the players so instructed them accordingly.
Also he didn't seem unduly worried by the outcome.
We shall see.
Can you see us getting anything at Arsenal with our midfield now? Id shock them, play really tight compavmct 2 x banks of four and try not to concede. Liverpool did that well with 9 or 10 players on tge pitchh for them i think we need that next week.

Let's hope they are consistent. Won't hold my breath!
Ohh that won't happen, the leagues like a Disney film, wait till the yanks get hold of the rules...they own a sizeable % of clubs now = no relegation first rule change, Regional conferences and play off next

2 opportunities to score and that was it again it was a shite performance. We defended atrociously and we attacked atrociously.

Wank.just feel if we have the King or Watson or Doyle or Gow or even McDonald in that game we don’t lose An enforcer is missing but hey we aren’t going to win every game

Don’t know how I’ve ended up up on the end of the last post Sorry

I have to say that that was a complete and utter brain fart by Pep.
To slow getting the ball up the pitch.
Haaland placed in the centre of the box but no crosses being put in to exploit his height.
And of course Kovacic and Nunes being crabs all games playing the ball across the pitch - not forward.
Can we swap nunes for their Pedro lol

hahaha 7 games ,18 points ,top of the league
but yes we are doomed now .
halland is shit
pep is shit
new boys are useless squad shit
let’s all flap flap ffs

Wow. Passenger? Offers little else? What the hell. You need to chill the fuck out and realise how footballers are not just judged on goals. He’s an outstanding athlete who literally drags two, sometimes three players with him all over the attacking third. This usually makes room for other options to penetrate and threaten the opposing teams. If you feel the need to even question pep or his tactics then I suggest you wake up and realise that we’ve only just won a treble, yes a treble. Talk about knee jerking
Agreed but its a forum for opinions, a few other clubs demand cult like following and no opinions...we rightly have a pop at tgem for that. I agree, Haalands movement in the box is very good, but his touch isn't partucularly with back to goal (Arsenal / Holding set up aside) so against deep lying teams he will find it tough going forward. Great lad though he seems.

Can you see us getting anything at Arsenal with our midfield now? Id shock them, play really tight compavmct 2 x banks of four and try not to concede. Liverpool did that well with 9 or 10 players on tge pitchh for them i think we need that next week.
I think the first half will be counter attacking stuff from City with the hope that the Arsenal storm will blow itself out by half time and they will run out of ideas.
After about 70min, if we are still level, I think that we will go for it and commit to attack.
An early goal will be a game changer.
This is a game which neither team can afford to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.