Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Pawson is shocking ref but no excuses we were shite today, really really poor.

I haven't seen the game, for the first time in a very long time, so explain to me how were were shite when:

We had 68% possesion.

We had 23 shots to 3 (or 4).

We had 6 corners to 0.

All our outfiled players and 9 of theirs had average position in their half.

We had 88% pass completion.

Clearly we messed up by conceding 2 goals and not creating better chances but to compile such dominate stats and be shite doesn't compute. It does sound like games I've seen before where people exaggerate how poor City's performance was.

Walker is not a winger when will Pep realise it’s one reason we keep getting caught on counter
Kovavic was very poor needs Rodri
Cant understand why Nunes was taken off
Phil’s worse ever game for City by miles
Jack isn’t fit
Aki’s worse game for City
Erling poor stopped shooting
Alvarez looks knackered
Need to get palyers fit I hope Rodri realises that his actions has cost the team Roll in Arsenal

Against the better teams, the injuries in midfield, and especially the suspension of Rodri, will cost us. It is just a fact that the loss of DeBruyne, Silva, Rodri, and Stones is a major issue for the team, especially given that both Grealish and Kovacic are also not fully fit.
Today, we once again saw a physically impressive team knock us off our stride, just as Newcastle did. I thought Wolves were an embarrassment of play-acting, but I do not blame them. It is the referee's job to sort it out and, once again, we saw inept officiating that permitted players rolling on the floor to disrupt the game. Wolves' game plan was sound - 5 at the back, pack centrally, and hit the wings on the break. Neto had Ake on a plate, to be honest. in what was probably his worst game for the club. Well done to Wolves, but this will be repeated - too many injuries in one area of the pitch.

Let’s not overreact and become ungrateful.

New players integrating into a team with arguably the 3 best players at the club injured/suspended in Bernie, Rodri and Kev.

We have done well to mitigate the injuries. The players looked tired to me. Not enough in the tank the last two games.

Maybe go back to keeping the game tight and winning by 1. It’s not our style to constantly give the ball away and have the game stretched. Foden on the right and Jack left with Bernie centre to keep control.

Seriously short a proper AM.

Got to take the rough with the smooth. Spoiled last season. Maybe time we tempered expectations until the above players are back on the pitch.

Last edited:
We were shit first...........but,

pawson was complicit in wolves plan to kick us and waste time, and bottled the red, embarrassing ref performance.

6mins added, they wasted more than that in the last ten of normal time,fcking unfunny joke that needs highlighting.

wolves got fcked over v rags = city get fcked over v wolves............pl order of things.

Suck it up and move on, use the above to create that fighting spirit we are capable of.

Work it out Pep.

Pep being in stands didn't help, he needs to calm the fuck down on touchline going forward now
Esp as he seems to be targeted by officials, amazing he has got 3 cards already when you see the antics of other managers.
We are getting far too many games this season where the officials have a different rule book for both teams and it seems removing Pep via cards is the newest PGMOL tactict
Club needs to be more direct with Webb and demanding how some of the decisions are being made ie non 2nd yellow in 1st half for the guy who scored the winner. That yellow was as clear as they came but ref either bottled it or cheated, either way its not good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.