Wolves - post match

Our two goalkeepers are liabilities.

I'd rather have Ken Mulhearn and Harry Dowd. (RIP)
Got to question Bravo's position for 1st goal although out went in off post was nowhere near it. I watch our games from behind the sofa when he is in goal. Over 100 caps for Chile, fuck me they must be shit

Some of the replies, fucking hell.

It's a shit result and there was a lot wrong tonight, but fuck a duck, we've just had two incredible seasons!

The club will sort it and we go again next season.

Only focus now is top 4.

Yeah, he's shit...get rid. FFS have a bit of perspective !

Oh so you cant criticise a shit performance without wanting a player to be gotten rid of now?

Get some perspective yourself, criticism is deserved sometimes, it doesn't mean we want the lkayer to fuck off, just play better.

Pissed off more then gutted. The moment Ederson lost his head we were up against it against a side we generally struggle with.

Fuck even Sterling's first goal was a complete joke. I don't blame Pep for taking De Bruyne off, with the ridiculous fixture we have, and David out we need KDB for every game or we are shot atm.

Mendy should never play again. He undid 80 minutes of good work I thought by him, with a amateur mistake. I'd rather Zinchenko or Angelino start the rest of the season. The back of Mendy can't come soon enough.

Sane sentiments towards Otamendi. Was great in the Centurions season, and did his bit last season but rather see Garcia get games over him now. He is a liability at the back.

This squad needs to be rebuilt. I'm hoping Pep over sees it. This squad has peaked and won all it can, barring a cup run and I'm hopeful of a great CL campaign but being realistic we need to spend in the off season to rebuild the squad. The foundation is there.

Special mention to Bernardo today, thought he was immense as well as De Bruyne and Rodri.

“No space of regret can make amends for one life’s opportunity misused!”

383fdd164ffbfb07f7b529ccb9fc3771.gif
What the Dickens are you on about?

I agree with him, there’s no reason for him to go flying through the air like he’s just been flipped by a bull. He had his foot stood on, if anything that should hamper his movement and result in him falling to ground. It was a penalty but it was also a dive.
Totally agree mate, 100% pen, but mahrez sure made the most of it

I still think man city will win the champions league. Laporte will be back.

Sane will mean we won't have to play Mahrez

No other team in Europe has a midfield the quality of rodri, de Bruyne and Bernardo.

Freeing up Fernandinho to go in midfield will also be huge. He is so important to what we do. Everything went through him last season.

I'd like to see
Ederson
Walker stones Laporte zinchenko
Fernandinho
Rodri De Bruyne
Bernardo Aguero Sterling/Sane

That matches up with the best of them. Having Bernardo on the right mitigates how shit walker is because Bernie works his hole off.

The only good thing for me tonight was finding how to mute the commentary from the 55th minute and avoid hearing those two willing Wolves on. It was bad enough just seeing their goals.
And MOIAC supreme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.