Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle Sold Out

Re: Wolves At Home About To Sell Out

squirtyflower said:
GeordieBoy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Funny how opposition fans aren't quite so keen to come to our place these days. You'd have had Newcastle as a dead cert to sell out both tiers. Might even dawn on the rags one day soon that it's not worth wasting the train fare from Milton Keynes.

And we would have sold both tiers, but our club only accepted the bottom tier because of the no return policy.
That doesn't make sense
If you would have sold both tiers they would have asked for both tiers as there wouldn't need to return any

If you haven't noticed, we don't care how good a team is or how likely we are to lose, we will still go. The club have started to make a habit of accepting the minimum number of seats and have restricted away games to season ticket holders only or members only. But we sold all 4000 tickets for Blackburn last night which was an 8pm Wednesday kick off, so what makes you think we wouldn't sell out on a Saturday 3pm kickoff?

Re: Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle About To Sell Out

Newcastle would have easily sold the full allocation if their club took it. Unfortunately for their fans, their club is owned by a gobshite who doesn't give a flying fuck about them. Oh praise the lord for Sheikh Mansour.

What happens with teams like fulham and Wigan?

Do they have to pay for all unsold seats in bottom tier?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
What happens with teams like fulham and Wigan?

Do they have to pay for all unsold seats in bottom tier?

No, the first lot of seats (effectively the lower tier at our ground) is on sale or return, but the second lot (upper tier) have to be paid for in full regardless of whether the away club sells them.

Hence City not always taking the full allocation for some of the London games (Spurs, Fulham this season)

FeedTheGoat10 said:
'We're sold out every week, are you fucking sure?'

Did I say that? No.

I'm aware our home gates are dropping. However I'm confident we could easily take 3k to Man City.

GeordieBoy said:
squirtyflower said:
GeordieBoy said:
And we would have sold both tiers, but our club only accepted the bottom tier because of the no return policy.
That doesn't make sense
If you would have sold both tiers they would have asked for both tiers as there wouldn't need to return any

If you haven't noticed, we don't care how good a team is or how likely we are to lose, we will still go. The club have started to make a habit of accepting the minimum number of seats and have restricted away games to season ticket holders only or members only. But we sold all 4000 tickets for Blackburn last night which was an 8pm Wednesday kick off, so what makes you think we wouldn't sell out on a Saturday 3pm kickoff?

Fantastic away support the geordie have, so its a very strange one that they havent taken the full allocation. Personally, i wish they had, as makes better atmosphere.

Having looked on line just now it appears there are no seats shown available for Newcastle......That has got to be some sort of record for us, selling out 3 weeks before KO, has something happened, and where has all the money come from to enable people to buy tickets so early..............??!!

dom12345 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Funny how opposition fans aren't quite so keen to come to our place these days. You'd have had Newcastle as a dead cert to sell out both tiers. Might even dawn on the rags one day soon that it's not worth wasting the train fare from Milton Keynes.
I'm not sure, I went on the villa forum before our clash with them and they weren't very happy with the allocation.
Yes at the start but they were still on sale the day or 2 befor the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.