Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

I questioned the sub for Garrido but good lord it turned out to be brilliant. Mancini really knows who to play and when, I mean both Garrido and Robinho had a part in the game today. Sylvinho didn't have enough time to make a real impact but he did get Robbie that pass which unfortunately went wide.

Fantastic performance, what a difference our managerial change has made. Excellent shape, one touch Footy a joy to watch and work rate phenomenal. Quality!!!

Pleased with the result, a bit lucky, but it was clear throughout the game that the chances we created was just a class or two above wolves, and it was enough to win 3-0. But every manager usually starts off very well, so I'm trying to keep calm.

Superb performance. Some great one touch football. We looked very well organised all over the park.

If only Tevez's little dink had gone in......Would surely have been goal of the season!!

Well played Blues and well done Bobby Manc. His influence is there for all to see already!

Even Andy "tekaboo" Gray saying nice things about us! All in all, a fantastic night. Yeah, I know; "it was only Wolves". That is precisely the sort of game we are past masters at fucking up. Any thoughts on resting most of them for the cup game at the weekend? Keep 'em fresh for the vermin and the push up the league.

2 clean sheets!

Man, i'm really happy with that.

Hughes, thanks for bringing in the players (Whom i think 75% are the correct purchases btw) but Mancini has showed he knows how to use them in a match situation.

MH will have no doubt got amazing experience from his time at city (And I wish him all the best for the future) but Mancini coming in and simply demanding a level of achievement everyone expects from the players has seen instant results.

Hopefully this is what we can expect from the 2nd half of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.