Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

vinny123 said:
soory not got sky on following match on net, showed zab on right and micha on left so i appologise for confusion
Sky were wittering on about Richards playing on the left but Zab has been there all half. It's pretty clear he is not at his best on the left. Garrido for Zab might be a good option...

We finally look organised.

We need to get some pace up against that fat mess they have at left back.

We are inches away from tearing them apart on the counter.

I'd give Vlad a runout in the last 30 mins or so. Wolves will be exhausted and Vlad's pace will be a gamebreaker.

baggy said:
one thing i can say with assurance is that it's not the type of game for robinho.

bellers having a good one thus far.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

IrishMacca said:
That was a hell of a fall there. He was out cold for a good 30 seconds and the players did nothing.

Another example of why football players need to more about injuries as sort like rugby players do. If that was rugby he'd have been in the recovery position in about 5 seconds.

he landed on his neck he would of and should of not been moved!

Agree about zabba, bit worried he could get a 2nd yellow, also Ireland needs to stay a little wider to prevent overlap on Micah. Well done tevez, 7 in 7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.