Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Did anyone else work out that when we brought the subs on , the teams average age dropped to 13 3/4?
Tis true I tell ya

Slow start, but very impressive afterwards. I think they all staked a claim especially AJ. Scapuzzi looked good I like the look of him, Razak gave the ball away a few times but a young centre midfielder will do. 45 goals in 15 games will do me!

Prestwich_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Hope we get Blackburn or Palace in the next round because United are all still in it.
We stuffed their first team. What would we do to a side composed mainly of their youngsters?

The youngsters would disappear like they did when we got them in the CC in '09, full strength and desperation for revenge.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Hope we get Blackburn or Palace in the next round because United are all still in it.
We stuffed their first team. What would we do to a side composed mainly of their youngsters?

We beat whos first team? That wasn't Wolves first team, new keeper, only one of the usual back four this season, and only one of the usual starting midfielders as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.