Women!!!

Glenda MCFC said:
My David was my one true love ... 22 yrs together, this is why I'm finding it so difficult to go out and meet anyone else .. I know I have to stat again but it's easier said than done

Not sure what to say. Just don't think you are betraying Davids memory. Not easy, I'm sure. But you have said the family is behind you, take that as comfort.

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:
My David was my one true love ... 22 yrs together, this is why I'm finding it so difficult to go out and meet anyone else .. I know I have to stat again but it's easier said than done

Not sure what to say. Just don't think you are betraying Davids memory. Not easy, I'm sure. But you have said the family is behind you, take that as comfort.

I have to start living my life now and even though I'm a bit wary I have to do these things .. It's quite funny actually because im a Manc and all these southern softies don't quite know how to take me !!

Glenda MCFC said:
I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)

I'm going on a blind date tomorrow night, I'm petrified!

Bluebird1 said:
Glenda MCFC said:
I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)

good luck chick, its fun if nothing else

Bluebird1 said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Dont be... Enjoy yourself and have fun.

bornblueegg said:
Bluebird1 said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Hey, Bluebird1 go for it !

Can't believe men are giving advice ! lol WTF do we know?

tueartsboots said:
bornblueegg said:
Bluebird1 said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Hey, Bluebird1 go for it !

Can't believe men are giving advice ! lol WTF do we know?

What to expect ? Are they going to try groping all over us or will they be a gentleman ?

Glenda MCFC said:
What to expect ? Are they going to try groping all over us or will they be a gentleman ?

Well a blind date is usually set up by frinds right? So it thats the case then I doubt they would set you up with someone who was gonna just grope you. Apart from that no-one can answer, what with us having no idea who the guys are or anything about their personality.

Just remember, he will be just as, if not more nervous than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.