Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is her injury ? I've wondered why she wasn't involved, she drove us on one side of the pitch so often, not quite as good as Bronze, but not far away, a big miss.
Didn't she get injuried away at Arsenal last season, That's why Abbie McManus as been playing they .

A big part of the treble winning season I think was the two attacking full backs , with them overlapping with the wingers.

DISGRACE! Cushing Out!!!! rank bad people skills, not taken the club forward, signings have generally been awful, showing a lack of knowledge of the womens game. Chelsea have signed the players we should have been looking at. Cushing is comfortable and, I think, he believes he is untouchable!!!!

It's funny look though last night's programme and looking at the squad profiles. It's seems a squad of 25 with 3 goal keepers ,8 defenders , 3 midfielders and 11 forwards . Maybe the programme as it wrong , but it seems mad that we only have 3 midfielders and so many forwards ?

I have been following the scores for the last few years and watched a fair few matches but it hasn't grabbed me and have shown little interest in it this year. Some people say you have to watch it and not compare it to the mens game and I get that, but it still leaves me cold nonetheless.

lucy bronze izzy Christiansen and the England international scouse forward 3 of our best players have LEFT why has this happened? just see us going downhill.

lucy bronze izzy Christiansen and the England international scouse forward 3 of our best players have LEFT why has this happened? just see us going downhill.
££££££, city just cannot compete with Lyon, Barca and a few other European clubs with regards to salaries, the city ladies have a strict budget they have to stick to, although not 100% certain if Duggan left for more money, Lucy and izzy certainly did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.