Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's encouraging to read your opinion that City's squad is much better than last season's. I confess that I don't know much about your new signings but, given the number of quality players who have departed, this feels like a big statement to make. I hope that you are right. I'm gutted for the WSL that it lost Keira. It absolutely needs a powerful Manchester City.

As for the Conti Cup Final, I felt we started well but that you were the better team over the ninety and fully earned the win. Indeed, given your form during the back half of the season, your narrow loss at Kingsmeadow where your squad clearly felt unlucky to lose, and your deserved win at Wimbledon, I went into The Cup Final with little confidence that we would prevail. Glad we did of course.
Oooh, steady, B. This sounds very much like "The PL needs a strong MANUre!'

Just watched the first half of Arsenal v Brighton on the FA Player. Anyone hoping for a rollover of excitement from Euro 2022 can forget it. Brighton down to 10 after 7 minutes and have just defended ever since. Kim Little scored for Arsenal after 10 minutes and they lead 1:0. Blackstenius still a shit striker, Foord equally shite and Brighton keeper time wasting so obviously with no punishment.
Usual boring shit commentary from the FA Player. Claim it’s a full house but has zero atmosphere. Good luck trying to sell this product.

Just watched the first half of Arsenal v Brighton on the FA Player. Anyone hoping for a rollover of excitement from Euro 2022 can forget it. Brighton down to 10 after 7 minutes and have just defended ever since. Kim Little scored for Arsenal after 10 minutes and they lead 1:0. Blackstenius still a shit striker, Foord equally shite and Brighton keeper time wasting so obviously with no punishment.
Usual boring shit commentary from the FA Player. Claim it’s a full house but has zero atmosphere. Good luck trying to sell this product.
If you dislike it, and the City team, and manager, why do you keep watching it, turning it off would be easier.

If you dislike it, and the City team, and manager, why do you keep watching it, turning it off would be easier.
I don’t dislike it. I have serious concerns about Gareth Taylor and will be interested to see what he does this season with effectively a new squad. Foolishly I thought that comments were actually quite useful on a Forum. You clearly think differently.
4:0 to Arsenal in a totally one-sided match (83 minutes played).
Aston Villa v City on the BBC on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.