Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have great affection for Steph for everything that she has done for us but i am sad to say i think her time is over now, she is just not good enough anymore to be a starter. Sarina was spot on when she left her out of the England squad, and she got pelters for that decision by some city fans. Football is not a place for sentiment.

Watching Everton Women :0 Leicester City Women :0 on FA Player. 60 minutes of really poor quality football so far. The real test for the WSL is to somehow convince viewers that this is a quality product worth watching. Jess Park looks far too lightweight and easily bullied off the ball.

Jess Park substituted on 69 minutes. Poor game and needs a serious haircut. Half of her weight must be her hair!!
I’ve had enough of this. Good night Bluemooners.

West Ham manager gobing on the pitch the dirty basterd
It was absolutely disgusting and happened more than once. No comment from the BBC!!
Paul Konchesky is an ignorant chav…probably played for the Dippers at some point in his not very illustrious career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.