World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

.........Rashford......
..Rashford Rashford Rashford
Alexander-Arnold Henderson Rose
Rashford Lingard Rashford
Kane

Jokes aside, getting to quite like Southgate.

Pickford

Walker
Stone
McQuire

Tripper
Rose/Delph

Henderson

Loftus Cheek
Sterling
Lingard

Kane.

3-1 England.

Not sure what his name is but the Colombian DM has looked brilliant. They also dealt with the Senegalese physicality and pace easily so will not be easy. A lot of quality on the counter that could trouble us. England should beat them though, would be a bad result to lose regardless of Rodriguez playing. Colombia have shown an ability to get the job done at world cups though.

Japan would have been easier but we have to beat Colombia and make the most of the opportunity to play Sweden or Switzerland and a chance to make the semi finals.

Columbia:

Colombia:
map-and-flag-of-colombia-picture-id185113286

I'd go -

Pickford
Stones-Cahill-Maguire
Trippier-Henderson-Rose
Sterling-Alli-Lingaard
Kane
I’d keep it the same as the first game if Alli is fit.

Rose was worse than Young last night, his defending for their goal was very poor.

Loftus-Cheek played well in a cameo against Tunisia but has had two average games since. But if Alli is injured still then play him.

Although Pickford worries me.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but what Giggs said last night was bang in; Pickford’s parrying out to the middle on the box last night will be poached upon by Falcao.

He’s the only one I really have fears over in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.