World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Pickford is my main worry, If he saves a shot he's got to push it out to the side - not back into play!

I think this will be harder than you think. I think that because I don’t think you are good as you think. But I do believe Colombia are better than you think.

I think a lot.

3.2 Colombia after extra time.

Why, who.thinks it will be anything but difficult ?

You are talking about who you will meet after them more than on them.
There is a sense of you getting a semi about the possible semi, when there’s no guarantee I’ve witnessed to suggest you will even get it up for Colombia.

One game at a time. That’s all I’m saying. And it will be a lot harder than, ok, some think. But not me.

You are talking about who you will meet after them more than on them.
There is a sense of you getting a semi about the possible semi, when there’s no guarantee I’ve witnessed to suggest you will even get it up for Colombia.

One game at a time. That’s all I’m saying. And it will be a lot harder than, ok, some think. But not me.
Whilst I agree with you, I’m not sure we’ve ever got this far ahead of ourselves:
“You can mark down 25 June 1978 as the day Scottish football conquers the world." So said Scotland manager Ally MacLeod as his team set out for the World Cup finals in Argentina.
25,000 Scots turned up to watch the players do a lap of honour around Hampden Park before they had even set off. “What will you do if you win the World Cup?” Trevor McDonald, reporting for ITN News, asked Ally Macleod that afternoon as he basked in the excitement flooding from the terraces. To which MacLeod replied, with the straightest of faces: ‘Retain it.’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.