World cup comentators and pundits rating upto now

Do you know something, it has nothing to do with the team. I start every tournament hoping you do well, always have, it’s when we hear that **** on ITV who was basically creaming his pants over Germany maybe going out that gets us.

Germany going out? Have these pricks learned nothing about the Germans ability to hand you your arses? Even when you aren’t playing them.

The Express has We Believe as their headline. You have defeated probably two if the worst teams in the competition. At least wait until you play a decent team. I honestly believe young Kevin will rip you a new one on Thursday.

If you beat Belgium then maybe start going mad, but Fucking Panama? Have a word.

As for the street party’s? We gave them up as boring as it always happens that you crash on your arse. We drink more to forget we aren’t there yet again :)

I’m drunk right now.

Beware young Kevin. If he’s on it, you’re fucked.

Some respect, please. You're talking about former World Champions.

(We won it in '66, if you missed it.)

The irony is we are probably better off getting beaten against Belgium in terms of a possible easier opponent in the last 16, that said, momentum is everything at this level so we need to beat em, ensuring we leave our Kev alone with the shit tackles...!!

Ally McCoist 10/10, every other co-commentator 0/10. He's great, he walks that line of not knowing anything and being a banter merchant, but while not being a massively annoying twat while doing it. The main thing is that he genuinely seems to be happy to be there, watching the football, which bizarrely makes him stand out in the commentary world

Do you know something, it has nothing to do with the team. I start every tournament hoping you do well, always have, it’s when we hear that **** on ITV who was basically creaming his pants over Germany maybe going out that gets us.

Germany going out? Have these pricks learned nothing about the Germans ability to hand you your arses? Even when you aren’t playing them.

The Express has We Believe as their headline. You have defeated probably two if the worst teams in the competition. At least wait until you play a decent team. I honestly believe young Kevin will rip you a new one on Thursday.

If you beat Belgium then maybe start going mad, but Fucking Panama? Have a word.

As for the street party’s? We gave them up as boring as it always happens that you crash on your arse. We drink more to forget we aren’t there yet again :)

I’m drunk right now.

Beware young Kevin. If he’s on it, you’re fucked.

I know the drill well!
My best mate of 35 years is a Glaswegian and lives in Lanark.
I'm having more than a tidy bet with Betfair on Thursday to lay England....

I know the drill well!
My best mate of 35 years is a Glaswegian and lives in Lanark.
I'm having more than a tidy bet with Betfair on Thursday to lay England....

They are a better team, have Kevin, they turn up, curtains.

One possible bonus for England is Boyata playing. He can fuck anything up at any time. I hope he plays brilliantly so we can get a few bob and shot of him.

If he has a nightmare we are stuck with the ****.

They are a better team, have Kevin, they turn up, curtains.

One possible bonus for England is Boyata playing. He can fuck anything up at any time. I hope he plays brilliantly so we can get a few bob and shot of him.

If he has a nightmare we are stuck with the ****.
Kompany is fit so doubt Boyata will do more than sit on the bench.

Ally McCoist 10/10, every other co-commentator 0/10. He's great, he walks that line of not knowing anything and being a banter merchant, but while not being a massively annoying twat while doing it. The main thing is that he genuinely seems to be happy to be there, watching the football, which bizarrely makes him stand out in the commentary world

Yes McCoist seems ok. He missed the chance of a great comeback last night though, the commentator teed him up perfectly saying "You were in bed before midnight", I was waiting for McCoist to come back with "yeah but I was with two female Sweden fans" ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.