World cup comentators and pundits rating upto now

Yep. I'm sure if Scotland had won the world cup, Scottish people would barely ever mention it.

Exactly, you are blessed with wisdom. I mean, when’s the last time you ever heard a reference to Bannockburn ever?

I rest my case.

They have a point on Boateng in this world cup.
He has been terrible.
No they dont. He has been arguably their best defender, despite a dodgy first half. Matts hummel has been much much worse.
There was little insight from both tactically about what their criticism was actually about. Stating that the guy was walking around like he is in a Sunday league does not equate to tactical analysis, sounds mildly funny but was over the top and tells you jack shit.

4 panellists and they have spoken about the Columbia game for 4 minutes. After the break they will show the England goals, which they did at the start

Just listened to that bellend Gabriel whatever the fuck, talking to The Messiah, and I should know, I’ve folliwed a few, Kane.

“Do you realise that’s the first time England have scored 4 goals since 66”

Hail of half empties beer and gin bottles and the remote clatter off the screen.

Couldn’t fucking help mentioning 66. If it hadn’t been four goals he would have found some other in.

“Did you realise your cock outline was the exact same as Geoff Hursts, after that Russian Ref, still fucked off over Stalingrad, said his sclaff was over the line?

Anyway, 66, great wasn't it?

Apart from that, the demolition of a pub team wasn’t exactly the pinnacle of anything really, but by fuck, listening to those pundit ****s, commentators and the prick that is Gabriel you might believe the second coming had just happened.

666 though, the bad guy. Well known Belgium is the heart of Satanic Europe.

Commentators totally despised everywhere but England. Pundits in the, come the revolution, zone too.

Behave. Everyone knows that 66 was the best World Cup ever.

Exactly, you are blessed with wisdom. I mean, when’s the last time you ever heard a reference to Bannockburn ever?

I rest my case.

This morning on feeds the news it was the 704th aniversary and there was march to celebrate

Chris Sutton, imo, is trying to be the Bob Willis of football punditry.

He is trying to pinch his act. But is nowhere near good enough or funny enough.
You may be onto something there, they even look similar. I don't follow cricket but seen Willis a few times on the telly, he appears extremely serious going beyond deadpan, does he attempt humor? I don't know, he may be funny, I haven't seen him enough to gauge it.

In the usa for the next week or so..something when an American woman commentator knows her stuff more than those tired ageing journeymen from back home..it's an absolute pleasure to have been freed from the Wayne rooney wanking sessions that have been dished up to us for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.