World Cup Predictions

Just got a feeling that this could be the best World Cup since my first as an 8 year old in 1970.

Messi, Tranny, Neymar, Yaya, Silva, super Mario, Robben, Dzeko, Kun, Chris Smalling ?????

Bring on the show !

andrewmswift said:
USA to make it out of their group. I can dream right

I was going to predict the USA to take the trophy and Landon Donovan to get the golden boot, but since he has been dropped and all, I will predict a Brazil win. I hope to see all our City boys do well, though.

While I have watched World Cups since 1970 (which had Colin Bell of course), this will be the first one where we (City) truly have many players involved on teams that have a realistic chance of winning this thing. And major players too. It is bloody mind-blowing to be honest. We have some of the world's best players on our team. Drink it in folks.

And remember...we are the champions...

Take it away Freddie: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY[/video]

Italy will exit at the group stage, England to lose in quarters. Barzil v Argentina final and the Argies to do the unthinkable and win in Brazil.

Germany barely making it out of their group, then having two really good games and going out against Spain.

Maybe it is because I am so used to the idea of the Americans getting beat that I am totally oblivious to who wins and loses. I just want to see some good football. Chile to be the hard nut to crack and make it all the way to the semis. I also want Belgium to make it far. Anyway, Germany over Argentina, Argentina forever hates Messi. I call it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.