World Cup Predictions

I can't see any further than Argentina or Brazil as winners. Another South American side to reach the semi's as the strongest from Europe run out of steam in the later stages.

Hopefully this bunch of new England hopefuls can go and surprise us all but the defence does look incredibly average. Holland, France and Italy on paper don't seem any stronger than England.

blackley macca said:
Argentina to win it, Messi top scorer.

England to win the group and out in the Quarters.

We can get Brazil in the quarters I think, imagine us getting that far and knocking them out?

If they don't meet in the knockout stages it'll be Arg v Bra in the final.

Even though players now play all over the world the climate will be key.

I think Spain have passed their sell by date and the top Euro teams will be Germany and Belgium.

England will get through the group just but be taken out by a group winner in the first knockout round.

Top scorer Kun.

Is this true?

Imagine....

Mina Rzouki ‏@Minarzouki 13 hrs

1966 - Austria won Eurovision song contest, Atletico Madrid won La liga, Betis finished last, R Madrid won Europe & England won WC. Repeat?

Dunno why people keep picking Argentina to win world cups. They are absolute bottlers with a virtually identical record to England in the last 20 years despite going into every tournament with one of the best squads. People slate Holland for underachieving but at least they've been to a final and a couple of semis recently.

I would be shocked if they came up against someone like Spain conceded less than 3. In fact take out Messi and I don't think there's much difference in depth between Argentina and England. People see their front 3 and lose their heads, apart from the attack they are weak all over the place and have nothing on the bench to call upon.

If Messi turns up and plays like Messi then they might scrape past a couple of the big boys. If not, I think they'll implode again.

...Brazil on the other hand don't look unbelievable on paper, but they know exactly how to win world cups and they just don't shrink under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.