World Cup Predictions

At some point in the tournament someone will score quite a good goal. They will then be linked with City for a World record breaking transfer fee. This will spark off a debate about how City are ruining football and how unfair it is that they can just buy anyone they want.
In the next game the player plays in he won't score and will be branded an over priced flop. This will spark off a debate about how City are ruining football and how unfair it is that they can bring average players on massive amounts of money thus restricting the development of young English players.
In the next match a player will score quite a good goal......

To those who say Argentina will win this world cup, have you checked their whole squad? Goalkeeper poor, no big names in defence, no midfield. I don't think they will go so far with only an extraordinary attack.

afhald said:
To those who say Argentina will win this world cup, have you checked their whole squad? Goalkeeper poor, no big names in defence, no midfield. I don't think they will go so far with only an extraordinary attack.

Wash your fuckin mouth out.... Zabba is in their defence and he's a big name as far as I am concerned... !!

Blue Til Death said:
afhald said:

Wash your fuckin mouth out.... Zabba is in their defence and he's a big name as far as I am concerned... !!
Pablo Zabaleta
Martin Demichelis
Ezequiel Garay

Argentina and either Brazil, Spain, or Germany in the final.

England to go out in quarters through penalties like usual.

Belgium to make a deep run (maybe quarters?)

Brazil, Argentina or Spain to win it.

Belgium as dark horses.

England to be a shit as usual.

This will then be blamed on all the foreigners in the premier league, whilst completely ignoring we were wank long before the foreigners turned up.

Very hard to call, this one. Brazil should certainly go far but on paper they and Argentine don't really seem like they're especially made to go and dominate the tournament. Obviously it's mad to disregard Spain after all they've done. I don't think Germany will get further than the semis despite the hype around that team. Uruguay could be a bit of a surprise package and maybe England could get further than we think thanks to a few new faces and some in-form youth. I'll have to see the first round of games before picking a winner I think. For now I'll say Brazil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.