World Cup Predictions

Mexico, they were talked about having a great group of players who were an outsider for this tournament. Very quiet recently though so have we seen the best of them

Chipmeister said:
Mexico, they were talked about having a great group of players who were an outsider for this tournament. Very quiet recently though so have we seen the best of them

At 150/1 it could happen.

I remember playing FM10 and Mexico won the World Cup in 2014, although as I was managing Belgium at the time I had to repeat the game until I won the World Cup. I would have let the result stand if it weren't for Scotland beating me in the semi-finals, which I took as so obscenely unrealistic that it needed to be obliterated from history.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Til Death said:
afhald said:
To those who say Argentina will win this world cup, have you checked their whole squad? Goalkeeper poor, no big names in defence, no midfield. I don't think they will go so far with only an extraordinary attack.

Wash your fuckin mouth out.... Zabba is in their defence and he's a big name as far as I am concerned... !!
Pablo Zabaleta
Martin Demichelis
Ezequiel Garay
Still apart Zabaleta i don't see any decent player

I predict a riot.

The natives are restless and unless Brazil win it they're going to go fucking mental.

ianw16 said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
a grossly overpriced hovel of a hotel, to be robbed in the street by the local villains and harassed and treated like a fucking animal by the local Policia after drinking warm camel piss in a bottle marked cerveza and paying £10 a bottle for the privilege.
Fuck that!

Can't stand London, either ;)
I thought it was Dublin.

mad4city said:
ianw16 said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
a grossly overpriced hovel of a hotel, to be robbed in the street by the local villains and harassed and treated like a fucking animal by the local Policia after drinking warm camel piss in a bottle marked cerveza and paying £10 a bottle for the privilege.
Fuck that!

Can't stand London, either ;)
I thought it was Dublin.
Change policia to gardaí and £10 for cerveza to €6.50 for a pint of Guinness, add in a few looney junkies....

England to pass group stage but knocked out second round.

Spain, Belgium, Argentina & Brail to make Semis

Argentina to beat Spain in final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.