World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

A harsh lesson for USA to learn about closing out the game but they are in a decent position to qualify for the next stage.

many Bundesliga players on the pitch and an african team hoping, they don`t agree on a draw...what does that remind me of...

Ray78 said:
andrewmswift said:
i feel like shit

Chin up you are still in a position to qualify, something England has failed to do.

yes, but all bradley had to do was boot the ball to fuck. 30 seconds left, in acres of space, and he somehow turns it over. it makes me want to gouge my eyes out

Germany will take an early lead, than sit back and wait for a late equalizer by one of the germans in the US-Team. And then meet Algeria in the next round. Now that would be world cup history. Can´t wait.

Germany will rest a few players in the final game which makes the US's task a little easier. As for Portugal, they are fucked if they progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.