World Cup VAR

shocking and cheating and they all shook his hand before and after the game ?? if that was me i would not think twice and get the twat by the neck and headbutt him
If it were me the cheating **** would only need to smell his hand preferably when he kisses his medal:-)

It's highly ridiculous the argument that's gone on in here, debating a definite handball by Perisic.

His reaction, after a heightened state of defence, was to move his hand TOWARDS the ball instinctively as otherwise it would have passed him and threatened the goal behind him. The fact that Matuidi misses the ball is what causes that instinctive defensive action!

Was it an accident? That would be a whole different argument based on 'nature vs nurture'!

The fact is, it happened and prevented a possibility of goal bound action.

Absolutely right to change his mind on it and I saw what the ref saw.

Excellent call.

It's highly ridiculous the argument that's gone on in here, debating a definite handball by Perisic.

His reaction, after a heightened state of defence, was to move his hand TOWARDS the ball instinctively as otherwise it would have passed him and threatened the goal behind him. The fact that Matuidi misses the ball is what causes that instinctive defensive action!

Was it an accident? That would be a whole different argument based on 'nature vs nurture'!

Excellent call.

And I thought it wasn't possible for you to spout even more bollocks!

Excellent call.
h2A94E987

Excellent call.

if VAR and the ref give hand ball for that then france first goal should have been offside when pogba was offside when interfering with play

No way was that a pen. I’m very disappointed that such a call was made in such a big game*

That said, Croatia were excellent and it was a great WC

*the ITV commentator said it was around 4min 30sec from incident to pen being taken. Total added on time at the end of the first half was only 3 mins. Can anyone explain?

Fook it, I'll prove the natural defensive action myself...

'natural defensive reaction' you say?

It's just him coming down from a big jump, and trying to get his arms inside his body, he's not DELIBERATELY handled the ball, as per the rules.

Not a pen. Never was, never will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.