World Cup VAR

I disagree and think it was a red, but from what we heard, the VAR were looking, and then the ref let them take the FK, so VAR then couldn't do anything anyway...brilliant system

Should leave it as it is. Where the refs are not sure, have no way of reviewing the incident so just guess and get called corrupt and cheats. Brilliant system.

I disagree and think it was a red, but from what we heard, the VAR were looking, and then the ref let them take the FK, so VAR then couldn't do anything anyway...brilliant system

I think in real time the ref had to take into account malice and intent. the player was careless, not malicious.

It was an identical "challenge" to that of Deli Alley on KDB, and all pundits said that one was a definite red card. Mind you, KDB got his revenge 2 minutes later.

Not identical in my opinion.

Sc-Alli's was far more malicious.

It really hasn't, its been a success in some decisions, but sadly a complete failure in others. That is not an improvement, its just another fudge (or fix).

It will only really work when the decisions reviewed are completely transparent, so everyone knows what is being reviewed, why its being reviewed, and so the players and fans know what is actually being discussed.

I'd like to see it work, but as it is now, its frustrating at best.

ha ha yeah right. it's a breath of fresh air in this tournament and everyone knows it

needs to be used to tot up persistent fouls and targeted fouling and sin bin players, getting sick of these shitty little anti-football teams kicking the shit out of the stars and getting away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.