worrying news?, or is itgood news?

bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:
I would go for it but only if we bought Ribery ( dreaming i know) to replace robbie
ribery is not better than robby imo

maybe not on pure skill but is still quality and more of a LM as opposed to robbie who is a LWF hence him not being brill at getting back which to be fair isnt what he is there for

platty7 said:
bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:
I would go for it but only if we bought Ribery ( dreaming i know) to replace robbie

maybe not on pure skill but is still quality and more of a LM as opposed to robbie who is a LWF hence him not being brill at getting back which to be fair isnt what he is there for

ribery would cost us in excess of 45m anyway so financially it wouldn't be a great move

Much would surely depend on whether Robbie still wants to play for us? Don`t keep someone who doesn`t want to play for us

Leroy_Blue said:
Much would surely depend on whether Robbie still wants to play for us? Don`t keep someone who doesn`t want to play for us

but he does want to play for us. yaya rejected us in january

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not worrying news, not good news, just bullshit news

What a moron you are people put info on here that they hear and you dismiss it and them instantly. May I suggest you don't read this forum any more if you think everyone is talking shit. Why bother looking at it? Why bother replying to it? In fact in your case why bother?

I'd never sell Robinho if I was the manager (unless he put in a transfer request). We have enough dosh to be successful and to do it in style. You do not sell a player like Robinho if you want to win in style.

bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:
bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:

ribery would cost us in excess of 45m anyway so financially it wouldn't be a great move
Agree but we dont have to ballance the books. was thinking if this did happen i would get Riberry. I would keep robie if it was my choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.