Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Best Cities I’ve been to: Vancouver, Alice Springs, Paihai, Bay of Islands NZ, Manchester, Toronto, Kyiv (before the war & it makes me cry & breaks my heart to see it now) and Singapore

Worst Cities: LiVARpool, Salford, Los Angeles, Washington DC and London.
London is almost certainly one of the best cities in the world mate. How can you not like it?

Seville ! Are you on drugs ? Been here a day and can’t find a decent Sunday roast and a pint of Skol for 3 Euros anywhere.
Try O’Neill’s by the river

Then again last time I was in there all the windows came through !!
Occupational hazard

London is almost certainly one of the best cities in the world mate. How can you not like it?
I agree. I love Paris too, which seems to be on many shit lists here.

Probably posted this elsewhere on the thread but my favourites would be Prague, Olomouc, pretty much any Italian city and Madrid, Cordoba, and Granada. Also quite like Split, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bangkok. Probably loads of others which I have forgotten too.

Mumbai is the only city (off the top of my head) that I didn't like much but did find some lovely restaurants there.

I used to feel it was a beautiful city architecturally and culturally but then I was attacked there twice and ripped off once. It tends to colour your view! :-)
Oh lord I'm sorry. That’s awful. For what it’s worth a twelve year old tried to mug me in Rome. Still love the city though.

I agree. I love Paris too, which seems to be on many shit lists here.

Probably posted this elsewhere on the thread but my favourites would be Prague, Olomouc, pretty much any Italian city and Madrid, Cordoba, and Granada. Also quite like Split, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bangkok. Probably loads of others which I have forgotten too.

Mumbai is the only city (off the top of my head) that I didn't like much but did find some lovely restaurants there.
It’s tough not to like a city. Most have some redeeming features. Even Dundee.

Middlesbrough. When we walked out the train station we were shocked. We couldn’t believe folk lived there. (2003 ish)
You should have gone there in the 70s. Building the Riverside stadium was a major civic improvement and even that's an eyesore.

Best: Florence, Rome, Lisbon, Edinburgh, Munich

Worst : Coventry - you know it's bad when a bombed out cathedral looks like a desirable property.

Bit of a let-down : Milan, and I usually love Italy.

Want to see more of : Vienna

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.