Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Stretching it there mate! Broughty ferry is a nice place though.
Prefer Aberdeen slightly but neither as bad as Birmingham
Aberdeen is a dull grey miserable place. Breaks my heart my nieces were born there. The language barrier can be an issue. “fit like whurs ma rowies min”. Much preferable place to Glasgow though.

Best: New York, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Hamburg, Budapest, Krakow, Edinburgh, Oxford, York

Can't say I dislike many cities, though the sheer chaos and uncleanliness of Cairo is worth a mention.

Paris is a weird one, some parts of it are right up there with anything but other parts....aren't.

Best… between New York, Hong Kong, Singapore or Napier
Worst… Marseille

You should have gone there in the 70s. Building the Riverside stadium was a major civic improvement and even that's an eyesore.

Best: Florence, Rome, Lisbon, Edinburgh, Munich

Worst : Coventry - you know it's bad when a bombed out cathedral looks like a desirable property.

Bit of a let-down : Milan, and I usually love Italy.

Want to see more of : Vienna
Once you get away from Milan there are some lovely places. Varese, Como, Lecco. I like the area, but agree Milan is not that spectacular.

Once you get away from Milan there are some lovely places. Varese, Como, Lecco. I like the area, but agree Milan is not that spectacular.
I think Lake Garda is slightly better than Como but two stunning locations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.