Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

You should have gone there in the 70s. Building the Riverside stadium was a major civic improvement and even that's an eyesore.

Best: Florence, Rome, Lisbon, Edinburgh, Munich

Worst : Coventry - you know it's bad when a bombed out cathedral looks like a desirable property.

Bit of a let-down : Milan, and I usually love Italy.

Want to see more of : Vienna
Coventry is not a nice place

I agree. I love Paris too, which seems to be on many shit lists here.

Probably posted this elsewhere on the thread but my favourites would be Prague, Olomouc, pretty much any Italian city and Madrid, Cordoba, and Granada. Also quite like Split, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bangkok. Probably loads of others which I have forgotten too.

Mumbai is the only city (off the top of my head) that I didn't like much but did find some lovely restaurants there.
I love Paris for the art galleries.
The only reason I visit the place.
I can remember the first time I arrived at Paris Gare du Nord the racial tension shocked me.
I also found some of the elderly locals to be the most rudest and unhelpful people I have met on my travels.
I also wonder what tourists think of Glasgow on old firm day.I would imagine if you had no idea what it is all about it would leave an everlasting impression on you.Not a good one.

Really liked:
Barcelona, San Diego, Sydney, Rome, London, Seville
Didn’t particularly like:
Madrid, Auckland, Amsterdam, Vegas
Ok:
NY, Melbourne, Moscow, San Fran
Strangest place was Christchurch. A city abandoned by the government, felt like a ghost town and literally had tumbleweed blowing down the streets.

Like: Manchester, London, Edinburgh Barca, Bordeaux
Dislike: Glasgow, Birmingham

worst by a mile. Belgrade. The city, the locals, the hospital and medics. Horrific.

Someone mentioned New Orleans earlier as one of the best. Whilst there are a couple of nice districts, garden district around the Universities is nice, since Katrina it is dying fast and dodgy as fook in many places
Very true. You don't have to stray far from Bourbon Street to increase your chances of getting murdered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.