Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Best Copenhagen, Lisbon, Vienna & New York
Worst Berlin , Liverpool & Sofia

I've been lucky to travel to a hell of a lot of places down the years and the one city that stands out head n shoulders above the others is Sydney. Absolutely the best place on the planet for me. So geared up for family,sport and beer :) The travel system is amazing and the beaches second to none. And if you invest a bit of time with the locals,they're decent people. Unbelievable place! Worst..Mmm It's not a city, but took my little girl to Pickafort in Majorca about 5 years ago. They were the most horrible people I've ever encountered! Ignorant,rude and really hated the English. I'll never visit Majorca again. Worst City? Don't really have one tbh, although I'm not a big fan of London.

Best : Rome, Lisbon, Madrid, Sydney, London, Budapest
Worst : Las Vegas (tacky as fuck), Hartlepool (grim), Karachi (shit hole)

Best : Rome, Lisbon, Madrid, Sydney, London, Budapest
Worst : Las Vegas (tacky as fuck), Hartlepool (grim), Karachi (shit hole)
I understand the tacky comment, but I found Vegas fascinating. I actually really liked it. Not the gambling but the vibe, great food, shows etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.