Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Best
UK - York, Newcastle
Worldwide - Dubrovnik, Ottawa, Cadiz

Worst
UK - Birmingham, Reading
Worldwide - Milan, Cartagena

Yeah very true. I stayed with a mates grandma back in 99 in Baltimore and it was one of the few places I’ve ever been where I’ve been proper worried about my safety. It was so run down and grim it always stuck with me. That being said Detroit where I was based had some pretty grim parts as well and got a hell of a lot worse in the years following.
Someone mentioned New Orleans earlier as one of the best. Whilst there are a couple of nice districts, garden district around the Universities is nice, since Katrina it is dying fast and dodgy as fook in many places

Best

Cape Town
Tel Aviv
Hong Kong (Probably not a city but was a fucking blast every time I visited)
Marseille
Philly (first working trip and I was a bit wide eyed)
Chandigarh

Worst

Mumbai (hated every fucking minute)
Birmingham Alabama as above
Ulsan (Fucking miserable place)
Leicester
Atlanta

Had anybody else been to Peterlee ?
That’s a whole new world of forum fantasia

Baltimore is fine around the inner harbour. Loads to see and do. As my Baltimore living mate said..."There's loads of old shit here." But yes, there is a seedy side. Same with Washington once you get out of the centre. And New York. In fact most American cities have a huge problem with homeless, crime and derelict areas.
I reckon and no offence if you had to pick 1000 cities or towns to visit Baltimore wouldn't even get discussed as an outsider

Frankfurt & Paris
Reminds me of Liverpool & Rags
Two cheeks of the same arse
Frankfurt is the worst place i think ever been to for city
Wasn’t impressed with Egypt or Tunisia as countries
Not a fan of Rome didn’t quite have the wow factor I was led to believe. Rife with tramps and stank of piss ( that was before most of the blues arrived!!)

Best places . Barca Seville Munich, Saltzburg , Florence and contrary to some opinions on here I like Bratislava too

Best: New York, Toronto, Dallas, Paris, Rome, Seville, Sydney, Dublin, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow

Worst: Milwaukee, Benidorm, Blackpool, Harlow, Dundee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.