Worst away days

Fulham away 98 second game of season after the big win the week before against Blackpool. Sky Cameras, Friday night. City fans packed in. Lost 3-0! Back to earth with a bang.

Losing 4-2 to rags in the cup after they had Neville sent off! Annoying.

Fulham away 98 second game of season after the big win the week before against Blackpool. Sky Cameras, Friday night. City fans packed in. Lost 3-0! Back to earth with a bang.

Losing 4-2 to rags in the cup after they had Neville sent off! Annoying.
I remember sitting outside a nice pub by the Thames before that Fulham game thinking, Blackpool at home was good, cracking atmosphere, straight foward victory, now for our 2nd game in an unbeaten season! The reality was a little different wasn't it, starting with that game,( though it all came good in the end!)
A couple of evening games at Reading in the previous couple of seasons at Elm Park were bad, shit ground, crap atmosphere and we lost both .( The first gane at their new ground in the Gillungham season though was decent it must be said, great away following, on the pub late morning for a lunchtime kick off and 3 points)

Halifax 1980
Lost 1 nil in the Mud
Awful place
Went on the special
Back in Picadilly 1 and a bit hours later
Seriously questioned myself
"Why do I bother?"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.