worst comment

My missus against Blackburn - won some seatexchange tickets and took her as was a last minute thing. Football not her cup of tea, and so she had to of course compensate for the football aspect by taking a ruck sack and calling it a picnic/day out.

Anyways, ball goes out for a throw and she says 'Surely that's offside then too?' I look at her puzzled and trying not to laugh a little, thinking I'm going to be the stereotype guy at the match explaining the off-side rule to the missus, when she obviously sees my puzzled face and says 'What are you looking at!?! The ball went off the bloody side of the pitch didn't it?'

Was at the stoke game with my bird and most of the time she watches the fans insted of the actual game. At the stoke game she said to me, "bloody hell it must be kickin off a bit with the fans, look they have scatterd loads of police about in with the stoke fans"......Turned out them scatterd about police were actually stoke fans wearin thier yellow stoke away kit. hahahahaha. 1st post btw :)

Not a quote but the most annoying thibg in the 3rd tier Cbell stand. A woman 2 rows in front of me reading a book at the last 2 home games!!!!!!!!!!
Yes i know it can be like a library but that is taking the piss.When she hasnt got a book she sits playing with her ipod with earphones in!

snip said:
Not a quote but the most annoying thibg in the 3rd tier Cbell stand. A woman 2 rows in front of me reading a book at the last 2 home games!!!!!!!!!!
Yes i know it can be like a library but that is taking the piss.When she hasnt got a book she sits playing with her ipod with earphones in!
lean over and pour your brew down the back of her neck, the silly cow's just taking a seat that someone who wants to be there could be using!

from on here" its not that i dont like the clueless welsh rag' and another ' we dont need a Pre Madonna "

snip said:
she sits playing with her ipod with earphones in!

2 girls were doin this infront of me on the top tier at everton couple of weeks back!, when we scored they hardly celebrated either, one of the girls just lay back leaning on her friend playing on her ipod for pretty much 75% of the game!

There is a guy near me in 105 who everytime Elano or Robinho do a trick laughs really loudly and shouts "BRING BACK GERRY CREANEY!!!". It was quite funny against Chelsea but so sick of it now!

Against Arsenal this season, Colin Bell 3rd tier, the bloke infront of me had been shouting all game "Play it forward! Forward!". We got a free-kick and he was at it again, "FORWARD!", Kompany leathered the ball forward from inside his own half and it went out for a goal kick to Arsenal. The person sat next to him just slyly said "Should of passed it backwards...". Made me laugh anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.