Worst Goalkeeper

Kieth macrae kept big joe out of the side for a while. I didn’t think he was too bad. Dibble for me. Especially at forest that was embarrassing

Dibble, got his move to us from a penalty save for Luton against Arsenal in the League Cup final.

He was average at his very best and utter gash normally.

Pleased to say Howard Kendall spotted how bad he was instantly and signed Tony Coton (exceptional and one of our best ever keepers), amazingly part of our fan base was angry that Dibble was dropped, quite an incredible reaction, much like a lot of the idiots of today that question Ederson.

Peter Schmichael purely because he was past it and it was a bit insulting to have some rag cast off go through the motions for a season who clearly couldn’t give a fuck about the club.

Proper dickhead.

Wound up Gary Neville though so that was one positive.

keith macrae (showing my age) and I'm sure many will disagree, but I thought Kasper was vastly over rated
Disagree on the Ginge as he was nowhere near the worst IMO
But, KS was the biggest cnut ever! Once passed him in the hallway behind the boxes laughing his cock off after another home defeat when Joe was being picked ahead of him, rightly so! I said something like "I'm glad you find that funny..... you fkin rag!" and he looked at me for a few seconds, then walked away still laughing his cock off. It took me all my restraint not to follow him and give him a proper slap!

Disagree on the Ginge as he was nowhere near the worst IMO
But, KS was the biggest cnut ever! Once passed him in the hallway behind the boxes laughing his cock off after another home defeat when Joe was being picked ahead of him, rightly so! I said something like "I'm glad you find that funny..... you fkin rag!" and he looked at me for a few seconds, then walked away still laughing his cock off. It took me all my restraint not to follow him and give him a proper slap!
He was poor for us, stuck to his line on corners and crosses 1 or 2 years out. His dad pulling out at OT was also a disgrace, "injured in the warm-up". Carlo was better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.