Worst movie ever

Pure brilliant, and a film that offered all us Crusties hope. Regarding the smell of piss, I now shower twice daily, to alleviate the symptoms of an ailing maggot, that behaves more akin to a seven in one Hose-lock attachment.

We'll never be sick, we won't get any older, and we won't ever die.

Agreed. Very good film. We won't mention the sequel, mind!

I hated Pearl harbour it was a total cheese fest. I hated it that much I giggled when people were injured. I got a nudge from the wife and a couple of audience turn arounds. Also Crash the film where people get off sexually after witnessing an accident. People walking out not because of bad taste, it was just utter shite.
Agreed -

I was dragged to the cinema once to watch a film called Intolerable Cruelty. Clooney was in it from memory and probably the reason why I was dragged there. Absolute shite.

Agree with Pearl Harbour too.

I liked Blair Witch.

I loved the film Highlander,, then they brought out Highlander 2. I'm not saying it's the worst film ever but it's the most disappointed I've ever been watching a movie.

Inception. The only time I've walked out of the cinema before the film finished. Christopher Nolan must have a top notch dealer.

Allegedly.

Whenever I see a Christopher Nolan movie advertised, I always think of this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.