Worst pain you've experienced

I'll top you, Gout and then stub your toe!. now that was horrific....

During one particularly bad dose of gout I was lay in bed one morning trying not to even let the sheet touch my toe as even that hurt like hell... when my youngest who was then a toddler walked in and whacked me on the toe with a plastic toy. I nearly passed out

Probably bad toothache .....

although fracturing my ankle wasn't much fun either!

Communited( several fractures ) of neck of humerous ( shoulder ) fuck me , took a couple of years to get right , physio was brutal

Rather have a baby

Last edited:
Had an abscess the size of a plum right on the bum hole....have never experienced pain like it ...every time I farted it was like being stabbed up the arse with a broken bottle.....lasted about 4 days then exploded what a mess!!!! Had to wear a sanitary towel over my arse for a few days after as it drained
My favourite job as a nurse was popping abcesses, lovely

During one particularly bad dose of gout I was lay in bed one morning trying not to even let the sheet touch my toe as even that hurt like hell... when my youngest who was then a toddler walked in and whacked me on the toe with a plastic toy. I nearly passed out
Couldn't even let my foot hang over the end of the bed either as the weight of my foot was agony

Seriously ... gout !!
I used to laugh about people suffering from this ailment but twice it came back to haunt me.
It was the middle of winter and honestly I could not bear to wear socks and even worse I had to sleep with my bare feet out of the bedding as even that was bloody painful.
Never again have I laughed at those unfortunates who suffer from this shit.

Not me, but my Dad has trigeminal neuralgia, he claims thats the worst ever, he's regular with gout and that apparently pales into comparrison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.